‘You have a large space in my heart’ Actress Nkechi Blessing expresses love for Tonto Dikeh

Controversial Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday has expressed how much love she has for her colleague, Tonto Dikeh.

This comes after Nkechi Blessing announced she is leading in the vote chat of an ongoing reality TV show following the massive number of votes she earned.

The actress expressed appreciation to everyone supporting her financially, saying they will not lack.

She wrote: This is my Mood immediately I was announced TEAM LEAD for the second time running on the @ccbnaija Reality Tv show. It was possible because you all voted aggressively for me. I swear to GOD I do not take this massive show of love for granted.

May heaven bless each and everyone of you that took out money from ur pocket to vote for me,you will never ever lack. We go Hard again this week Yoo. Remember it’s a Win Win for us all. Regards= Nkechi Blessing Falegan

Reacting to the post, Tonto Dikeh wrote: Congratulations

Responding, Nkechi Blessing expressed her love for Tonto Dikeh, stating she has ample space in her heart.

nkechiblessingsunday wrote: @tontolet You have a large space in my heart mama..I LOVE YOU

Nkechi Blessing and Tonto

The post ‘You have a large space in my heart’ Actress Nkechi Blessing expresses love for Tonto Dikeh appeared first on Kemi Filani News.



source https://www.kemifilani.ng/2021/07/nkechi-blessing-expresses-love-for-tonto-dikeh.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments