‘This country is frustrating me from all angles’ Actress Mercy Aigbe cries out

Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe has cried out about being frustrated from all angles following some challenges being experienced in Nigeria.

In a post shared on her Instagram page, Mercy Aigbe disclosed that she has been in terrible traffic gridlock for over four hours in an undisclosed location in Lagos.

According to Mercy Aigbe, Nigerian as a country frustrates people from all angles and she’s is considering relocating to America or Canada.

Making a joke about the situation Mercy Aigbe said, anyone from the aforementioned country should ask her hand in marriage.

She wrote: Gridlock! Lagos on stand still! I have been in traffic for over 4hours! This country will frustrate you from all angles! Relocation on my mind! Abeg I need an American or Canadian to come and marry me oh! D’Owner Biko no vex! It is what it is! I no do again!

Mercy Aigbe

The post ‘This country is frustrating me from all angles’ Actress Mercy Aigbe cries out appeared first on Kemi Filani News.



source https://www.kemifilani.ng/2021/07/this-country-is-frustrating-me-from-all-angles-actress-mercy-aigbe-cries-out.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments