‘Nengi is the most annoying human ever’ – BBNaija Vee reveals

Big Brother Naija ex-housemate, Vee has revealed that her fellow housemate and friend, Nengi is the most annoying human ever.

According to Vee in her recent post on her Instastory, Nengi is very annoying but she loves her regardless.

Sharing a photo of both of them, the reality star wrote;’

“Probably the most annoying human ever but I love her”.

Reacting to this, Nengi wrote;

“Love you, mama”

Recall that these beauties have been good friends since the lockdown house. Fans thought their friendship would collapse after leaving the house, but despite all odds, their friendship is apparently growing stronger as time passes.

KFN recalls that a few months ago, Vee declared Nengi the sweetest human being ever.

This comes after Vee played a prank on Nengi and of course, she fell for it.

Reacting to the prank, Nengi wrote on Twitter;

“Nahhh Vee remind me not to take you seriously again. Made me excuse myself from set, got me all emotional, only to tell me it’s a PRANK. Ahh I fell sha…”

Vee replied saying; “LOOOOOL I’m your Aunty in this pranking game okay? Come and take lessons… Jokes aside, Nengi is the sweetest human. I love her!”

The post ‘Nengi is the most annoying human ever’ – BBNaija Vee reveals appeared first on Kemi Filani News.



source https://www.kemifilani.ng/2021/07/nengi-is-the-most-annoying-human-ever-bbnaija-vee-reveals.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments