“I will help the team to win as many trophies as possible” – Sergio Ramos promises after joining PSG

Former Real Madrid defender, Sergio Ramos has officially been unveiled as PSG player and he has made some promises to his new club ahead of the new season.

Ramos in his statement vowed to help PSG win more trophies and also improved the team.

“I am very happy to join Paris Saint-Germain,” Ramos told the club’s official website.

“This’s a big change in my life, a new challenge and it is a day I will never forget.

“I’m very proud to be a part of this ambitious project, to be a part of this squad with so many great players.

“Paris Saint-Germain is a club that has already proven itself at the highest level. I want to continue to grow and improve in Paris and help the team to win as many trophies as possible.”

The Spain football star signed a two-year contract with Ligue 1 toppers.

The post “I will help the team to win as many trophies as possible” – Sergio Ramos promises after joining PSG appeared first on Kemi Filani News.



source https://www.kemifilani.ng/2021/07/i-will-help-the-team-to-win-as-many-trophies-as-possible-sergio-ramos-promises-after-joining-psg.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments