‘I can’t miss my son’s Easter cantata for anything’ Drama as Laura Ikeji completely shuns RHOL premiere in South Africa

Nigerian author and brand influencer Laura Ikeji got many followers surprised after shunning the Real Housewives of Lagos premiere in South Africa. Laura Ikeji is one of the cast members of the show, and her absence at the Lagos and South Africa premiere of the show got many people talking. Apart from not attending the […]

The post ‘I can’t miss my son’s Easter cantata for anything’ Drama as Laura Ikeji completely shuns RHOL premiere in South Africa appeared first on Kemi Filani News.



source https://www.kemifilani.ng/entertainment/i-cant-miss-my-sons-easter-cantata-for-anything-drama-as-laura-ikeji-completely-shuns-rhol-premiere-in-south-africa

Post a Comment

0 Comments