‘What I hate most about grief is that everyone moves on’, OAP Lolo laments after mourning her mom

Media personality and actress Omotunde Adebowale David, better known as Lolo, has taken to social media to reveal what she hates most about grieving for someone whose life has been taken.

According to the actress, she recently lost an important person who is her mother and admitted it has been hard moving on.

Sharing photos on her Instagram page, she mentioned everyone eventually moves on after mourning a death.

Speaking further, she lost one out of five important people who survived death and with that, she is grateful to God for sparing their lives.

Lolo said love should always lead as there is no permanent home on earth.


She wrote:
As someone who is recently bereaved ill tell you what i hate the most about grief is that……EVERYBODY MOVES ON
I would have lost 5 important people in my life but I lost 1 God preserved 3 for me and 1 is recuperating and I’m truly eternally grateful to my every dependable God ,the remover of shame and reproach
For now let’s love and live as God intended laying aside malice and quarrels……pray for one another constantly because…..we all do not have permanent residency here
To all who grief may God spread is comfort all around

The post ‘What I hate most about grief is that everyone moves on’, OAP Lolo laments after mourning her mom appeared first on Kemi Filani News.



source https://www.kemifilani.ng/2021/07/what-i-hate-most-about-grief-is-that-everyone-moves-on-oap-lolo-laments-after-mourning-her-mom.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments