Toolz Oniru tensions Nigerian celebrities, fans as she dazzles in RED

Famous Nigerian On Air Personality (OAP), Toolz Oniru, has taken to her social media page to share lovely photos of herself rocking an all red attire.

The mother of two children who who celebrated her birthday yesterday appreciated God for another trip around the sun. She wrote, “Grateful to God for another trip around the sun!! Happy birthday to me “

In another post, she wrote, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I’ve always been so in love with the Edo bride look, and was super excited to work with @gbengaartsmith to put it together. I wanted to wear it during my traditional wedding to honour my mother-in-law, but if you were there, you’ll remember that the day was a bit of a madness! “

Talking about how bad she need an Edo name, she wrote, “So everyone in my little family has an Edo name but me – Captain & #TheGeneral are ‘Ikponwosa’ and #Chairman is ‘Nosakhare’. I think I need an Edo name now…cos we bodied this look “.

See the lovely photos below:

The post Toolz Oniru tensions Nigerian celebrities, fans as she dazzles in RED appeared first on Kemi Filani News.



source https://www.kemifilani.ng/2021/07/toolz-oniru-tensions-nigerian-celebrities-fans-as-she-dazzles-in-red.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments