‘These past few days, my health took the better part of me’ Actress Wunmi Toriola cries out, appreciates God for recovery

Nollywood actress Wunmi Toriola popularly known as Queen Lateefah, has just revealed why she has been off social media for some days. According to the mother of one, she has been hospitalized after suffering an unknown illness for those days off social media. However, she has been excellently recovering as she took to social media […]

The post ‘These past few days, my health took the better part of me’ Actress Wunmi Toriola cries out, appreciates God for recovery appeared first on Kemi Filani News.



source https://www.kemifilani.ng/2021/07/these-past-few-days-my-health-took-the-better-part-of-me-actress-wunmi-toriola-cries-out-appreciates-god-for-recovery.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments