‘People said I can’t cook’ – Nkechi Blessing opens up

Actress, Nkechi Blessing has opened up on people’s opinions about her cooking skills.

This comes after Nkechi’s politician lover, Opeyemi took to his Instagram page to disclose how much he misses the actress’s food.

In his words;

“When u have missed ur wife‘s beautiful delicacies and u decided to eat out.”

Taking to her lover’s comment section to react to this;

Nkechi said that despite all the criticisms that she can not cook, her lover still appreciates and wants her food.

In her words;

“And some people said I cannot cook… Ewo daddy wa..let me get this 120millie first…I won’t leave your sight for a second… love you scatter Champ”

KFN recalls that the 32-year-old recently bragged about how she is loved by her politician boyfriend Opeyemii David and favoured by God.

Taking to her Instagram page, Nkechi Blessing said her politician boyfriend often tells her he got her back always and has proven it beyond a reasonable doubt

In her words;

“He said he got me, and he has proven beyond reasonable doubt Oko Nkechi see person fingers na No worry God favourable bless me.”

The post ‘People said I can’t cook’ – Nkechi Blessing opens up appeared first on Kemi Filani News.



source https://www.kemifilani.ng/2021/07/people-said-i-cant-cook-nkechi-blessing-opens-up.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments