‘I will continue to win and break records’ BBNaija’s Laycon blows hot issues warning to those bad-mouthing him

Winner of the Big Brother Naija Season 5, Olamilaycon Agbaleshe, popularly known as Laycon, has warned critics and those in the habit of bad-mouthing him.

Laycon, who rarely throw shade or responds to critics in a post shared on his Snapchat, said those speaking ill words about him should bear in mind that he’s aware of those words.

The reality TV star said people should understand that they do not need to bring him down before they can rise as life doesn’t work in such a way.

According to Laycon, God has been his source of success and will continue to expose those bad-mouthing him.

While advising people to be good, Laycon added that he would continue to win, evolve, conquer, break records, and positively change other people’s lives.

He wrote: Don’t act like you like me then talk shit about me behind my back. That shit will come back to me. You don’t need to put me down to rise up…when you guys understand that’s not how life works.

God no go ever dim my light for yours to shine sha…This thing is all God so if you think it by bad-mouthing… God go show you 100%.

I didn’t get here by myeslf, I got God behind me. Na why God go dey always expose all of you. Do good and that what will come back to you. In the end na the same way dem go package all of us dump for 6ft.

Laycon will continue to win, I will continue to evolve, I will continue to conquer and break records, I will continue to change my life and other people’s lives positively.

Laycon

The post ‘I will continue to win and break records’ BBNaija’s Laycon blows hot issues warning to those bad-mouthing him appeared first on Kemi Filani News.



source https://www.kemifilani.ng/2021/07/i-will-continue-to-win-and-break-records-bbnaijas-laycon-blows-hot-issues-warning-to-those-bad-mouthing-him.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments