‘I have failed 100times but look at me today’ Actress Tonto Dikeh

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has revealed how she leveraged controversy to become the kind of girl many people thought would not make it in life.

In a post shared on her Instagram page, Tonto Diekh said the problem with controversy is that people defuse it rather than make use of it.

Tonto Dikeh said to grow beyond controversy requires people to reach their breaking point and understand their strength, worth, value and life essence.

According to Tonto Dikeh, she had failed a hundred times, but she’s not a failure because every failure was a lesson and every stone thrown at her was an object of her development.

She wrote: LEVERAGING CONTROVERSY:-
My only problem with CONTROVERSY is we Defuse it rather than USE IT..
Controversy is neither good nor bad and can either Make or break you..
To grow above and beyond controversy you will need to reach your breaking point to understand your strength, Your worth, Your Value and your Life essence.
Controversy can be leveraged for your own good.
IT IS A TOOL, USE IT .DONT DEFUSE IT

Controversy is an Energy Source for
-SELF DISCOVERY
-SELF DEVELOPMENT
-INNOVATION
-VISION
-CREATIVITY
-PURSUIT FOR SELF GROWTH
-TRANSFORMATION

I believe if life gives you lemon you better make the greatest Lemonade and throw a party to Share… I have been down but never stayed down.. I have failed 100times but Am not a failure cause every fail was a lesson & every stone thrown at me was an Object to Add to My Development.. LOOK AT ME TODAY THE GIRL EVERYONE SAID WILL NEVER MAKE IT
There is an ANGER that comes with pain and controversy that can be converted into YOUR ELEVATION.

Tonto on failling

The post ‘I have failed 100times but look at me today’ Actress Tonto Dikeh appeared first on Kemi Filani News.



source https://www.kemifilani.ng/2021/07/i-have-failed-100times-but-look-at-me-today-actress-tonto-dikeh.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments