Actress, Mercy Aigbe reveals what her P.A did to her that made her bitter

Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has revealed what her P.A did to her that made her bitter.

KFN recalls that a few hours ago, the mother of two took to her Instagram page to lament bitterly being frustrated from all angles following some challenges being experienced in Nigeria.

According to Mercy Aigbe, Nigerian as a country frustrates people from all angles and she’s is considering relocating to America or Canada, adding that from the aforementioned country should ask her hand in marriage.

In her words; Gridlock! Lagos on stand still! I have been in traffic for over 4hours! This country will frustrate you from all angles! Relocation on my mind! Abeg I need an American or Canadian to come and marry me oh! D’Owner Biko no vex! It is what it is! I no do again!

Again, Mercy in her recent post on the photo-sharing app, revealed that she planned to stay in her house throughout today until her P.A reminded her of all the things she needed to take care of and this has left her bitter since then.

Sharing a video of herself tucked in her comfort zone, the 43-year-old wrote;

“So Today I just wanna stay in, but my PA won’t stop reminding me of all the engagements I have planned for today…. Another day surviving Nigeria”

The post Actress, Mercy Aigbe reveals what her P.A did to her that made her bitter appeared first on Kemi Filani News.



source https://www.kemifilani.ng/2021/07/actress-mercy-aigbe-reveals-what-her-p-a-did-to-her-that-made-her-bitter.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments