I feel lonely and sad all the time — BBN’s Khloe cries out

BBNaija's Khloe

Big Brother Naija Reality TV star, Abiri Oluwabusayomi, better known as Khloe has taken to her Instagram to cry out about the aloneness and sadness she currently battling with. 

The ex BBnaija housemate cum entrepreneur, talked about how she had erased and blocked a lot of people in her life for the quest for peace. She further asked for forgiveness for everyone she had one way or the other offended.

Read her post below; 

“Lately, I have been so down Emotionally and physically

I just often feel a hole inside of me that triggers my anxiety.

I have lost a lot of people recently, Not just to death but some due to circumstances, some I couldn’t just love them as much as they love me, some I blocked and erased, some stayed away cos I wasn’t giving enough.

I feel lonely and sad most of the times cos the ones I love, don’t love me back… The ones I gave my best, can’t even try for me.

I cut off 90% of my friends and people I know to find peace but still, something isn’t right. 

I should have taken that bus to see @doktafrabz when I was in the state … I keep giving excuses till I left. now he’s gone and my last memories was me ignoring his chat cos he’s telling me the truth but I couldn’t accept that he’s right.

Lost another friend I blocked off snap because we had an argument about something as little as a “BAG “… Now he’s gone and I ll never get to unblock him.

Tonight watching @alex_unusual short film “NUCLEUS” got me so emotional … I feel bad for just leaving peoples life without a goodbye, just cos I think my peace was being threatened Without thinking about their feelings too.

I AM SORRY TO ANYONE I MADE ANGRY, LEFT THEIR MESSAGES ON reading, BLOCKED, IGNORED AND MOST ESPECIALLY “LEFT YOUR lives WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE OR FIGHTING FOR OUR FRIENDSHIP … pls forgive me let love lead.”

The post I feel lonely and sad all the time — BBN’s Khloe cries out appeared first on Kemi FIlani News.



source https://www.kemifilani.ng/2021/03/i-feel-lonely-and-sad-all-the-time-bbns-khloe-cries-out.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments