Gospel singer, Sinach celebrates birthday with gorgeous photos

Award-winning gospel worship leader and songwriter, Osinachi Kalu Egbu better known as Sinach is celebrating her birthday today, 30th of March.

According to the mother of one, who appreciated God for how far he has brought her and everything he continues to do for her. She also celebrated God’s grace and supernatural favour over her life.

Sharing some captivating photos from her birthday shoot, Sincah wrote;
”Forever I am grateful For who you are and all you’ve done for me !!

I celebrate God today
For my family
Ministry
Health and peace of mind !!

I celebrate God grace and supernatural favor.
Protection, wisdom and understanding!!

So grateful to You my Lord !!
March 30!”

See post below;

The post Gospel singer, Sinach celebrates birthday with gorgeous photos appeared first on Kemi FIlani News.



source https://www.kemifilani.ng/2021/03/gospel-singer-sinach-celebrates-birthday-with-gorgeous-photos.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments