Matic reveals how Pogba made him fine himself at Man Utd

Matic and Pogba

Manchester United midfielder, Nemanja Matic, has revealed he fined himself after he showed up late at a team meeting.

However, the 32-year-old put the blame on teammate Paul Pogba.

Matic is in charge of handling club fines around the United training ground alongside captain Harry Maguire.

However, Matic said that he was recently forced to pay up himself.

“I have to say, just before the Newcastle game, I fined myself,” he told the club’s website.

“I was late for a meeting by two seconds, and the rules are the same for everyone.

“I had to fine myself, because they catch me! I was late to the meeting. In front of the room [where the meeting was taking place] I was talking to Paul [Pogba], so I will ask him to pay 50% of my fine. I don’t know if he will accept!”

The post Matic reveals how Pogba made him fine himself at Man Utd appeared first on Kemi FIlani News.



source https://www.kemifilani.ng/2021/02/matic-reveals-how-pogba-made-him-fine-himself-at-man-utd.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments